Wednesday 9 November 2011

Meet Nargis Fakhri's husband in Rockstar

31-year-old Brazilian model Moufid Aziz is gearing up for his first film's release. He will be seen in Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Rockstar in a vital role -- he plays Nargis Fakhri's husband in the film.

Moufid talks to Patcy N about how Rockstar happened and his experiences as a foreigner in India.

Tell us about yourself.
I am a model from Brazil. I travelled all over the world after completing my education. I have been to places like Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany and modeled for brands like Chanel, Pepsi, Gatorade, Volkswagen, Blackberry, Gucci, Hyundai, Samsung, LG and many more.
My mother, who thought I should get into modelling, asked me to get my portfolio done. A friend saw my pictures and sent it to the Ford Models agency. I started modelling and an assignment brought me to India about four years ago.
Moufid Aziz

What happened next?
I signed a contract for three months but stayed on because I grew to like the country, I'd made many good friends and modeling assignments kept coming in. Now India is home for me and Brazil is my holiday destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment